ILYS: Seafood Fried Rice

Sunday, July 11, 2010


2010 JULY 10. This dish is self explanatory. LOL. My stupid colds is making me tamad...

Azumi trying to supervise my progress. I'm wondering
if
she made any progress with that herself.

Anyway, I also planned this ahead of time. The thing was, I left my Quick and Good on my desk in the office Friday. Hubby-to-be, who was on night shift, wasn't able to retrieve it; maybe it got lost amongst my pile of to-do's... so I'm perfectly sure I didn't follow the recipe. LOL

My take on Seafood Fried Rice.

Seafood Fried Rice
(serves 4 and a bit more)
1 medium onion
1 head garlic
half a pack of frozen mixed seafood (got this from Shopwise Alabang)
half a pack of frozen mixed vegetables (got from the takal-takal section of SM Supermarket, cheaper than frozen)
soy sauce
oyster sauce
hoisin sauce (a teeny bit; not necessary kailangan lang gamitin dahil mage-expire na LOL)
chili garlic sauce
leek (actually not necessary rin, decoration lang LOL)
2 eggs, cooked scrambled and sliced

*BB*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Beginner's Bible Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino