First post of the year

Friday, January 28, 2011

29 JANUARY 2011. Happy New Year! OK, so that's really late. =)

Although I do admit I haven't really kept my blog up-to-date, I feel bad that my last post was more than a month ago. A lot has happened over the past few weeks since I last said anything here. For one, I'm happily married! I officially became my former hubby-to-be's "Mrs." just last Christmas Eve. ^_^

Adonis & Karen Sue


Beginner's Bible was at first intended to follow my kitchen journey as a novice home-cook prior to the wedding. But now, even after I transitioned into my new life, I find myself still feeling like a beginner in the kitchen. Sure, I know what to pick up now and I don't feel lost among our kitchen cupboards, the supermarket shelves or at the palengke. I can come up with Weekday Cheap Shots on a daily basis (if I'm not too sleepy for it). But the kitchen is such an exciting place to take a journey in, where so many lovely moments are shared and much love comes out on a plate of food.

So I'm keeping Beginner's Bible on. Ngayon pa, may official tagabalat, tagahiwa at tagahugas na ako. Hahaha!

My now official taga-everything in action!


And, hey, what's our new Acer Timeline X (running on Intel Core i5) here for, right? ^_^


*BB*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Beginner's Bible Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino