(Belated) Happy Earth Day 2010!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finally found a reason to use my new Starbucks mug. =) I'm not much of a coffee drinker. I only drink coffee if I feel like it (which is rare) or when there's chocolate in it. LOL

We got P40 off on a tall Strawberries & Cream. Dondon picked this flavor, and I made a mental note to learn a strawberry beverage recipe...



I'd like to thank my sponsor (this mug is a gift from a visitor at the plant),
whom I don't remember... Sorry... =(



I hope other restaurant's develop a similar campaign. Then we can all have a lot of options to help Mother Earth in our own little way. And in a way we actually enjoy! *BB*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Beginner's Bible Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino