Backtrack barrage

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hi there! ^_^ Wow, my last post was...MARCH?! Goodness, the months suddenly flew by so fast! Hubby and I are on our seventh month together now. =)

So here I am, drafting posts for upload like crazy. Boy, do I have so many stories to tell. I've tried cooking a number of dishes over the past few months (came up with or tricked up some, too). Last May, hubby and I finally pushed through with our Palawan trip (Baker's Hill hopia!), and just the other week, I attended my first ever cooking class. So just before I encounter more stuff to blog about, I must get all this up.

Watch out for new posts very soon. ^_^

*BB*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Beginner's Bible Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino